I will be selling both originals and prints at art shows, which will be posted on my home page at the soonest notice. Until then, the following are paintings available on my Etsy store. I do have other paintings available that have not yet been listed there; if you are interested in something you’ve seen in my portfolio or on social media, please feel free to contact me through Etsy (quickest way) or contact me here 🙂
Note: Before I post new art on Etsy, it will be listed here (if it’s part of a new series) or here (if it’s extra random mini paintings). You can also subscribe if you’d like to get the newsletter that lets you know about the new art and when it will be for sale.
Click the links below to view different types of paintings I have available, or you can go directly to my Etsy store (or click any Etsy photo):
Generally, this is what the current pricing is for my paintings:
- Mini (3×4″, 4×4″, 4×6″) = $15-30 (minis often include mini display easels)
- Small (5×7″, 6×6″, 6×8″, 8×8″) = $30-60 (optional display easel or frame may be available)
- Medium (8×10″, 6×12″, 9×12″, 10×10″, 12×12″, 8×16″, 6×18″, 11×14″, 12×16″) = $50-$160
- Large (10×20″, 16×16″, 16×20″, 18×18″,10×30″, 12×24″) = $120-260
- X-Large (20×20″, 18×24″, 20×24″, 12×36″, 15×30″, 24×24″, 30×30″, 24×36″) = $200+
I do not have much time for commissioned work, but please feel free to contact me so that we can discuss your ideas and my current schedule. (You can also request a commissioned painting through my Etsy store.) Oil paintings do take time to dry properly before they can be shipped, so please keep that in mind when and if I am able to work on commissioned pieces. The price of commissioned work will generally be higher than non-commissioned pieces unless your request is very similar to a completed painting.